Download the official handbook
- Do not touch the ball more than three times. If the ball is touched more than three times, the opposite team gets the ball at the point where the fourth touch was made.
- Once the three touches have been used, the player cannot touch the ball again. Another player must get the ball.
- Do not touch the ball with your hand. If the ball is touched with the hand, on purpose or on accident, the other team will get the ball at the point where the handball took place.
- Do not foul other players (pushes, shoves, kicks, etc.)
- If a foul is made 1 meter away from the goal, there will be a penalty.
- Penalties will be executed as follows: the ball will be place 5 meters away from the goal. There will be no goalie to stop the ball. If the player kicks the ball and it stops inside the circle, a goal will be counted.
- The player who commits a serious and major foul will be expelled.
- The player who commits a foul that is serious but not major will be warned.
- The player who receives two warnings will be expelled.
- Time lengths will be decided upon before the start of the game and cannot be changed.
- The main rule is to have fun and let all the players play.